BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm HORRIBLE!

Ugh i'm such a horrible blogger!!!

I haven't written in how long?? & it's not like alot hasn't been going on...it has.. Ive just been to flat out lazy to blog about it.

There is sooo much to say i don't even know where to start. 2010 has officially been THE BEST summer of my life. I've met AMAZING people and done great things. July has been super busy for me. The first weekend of July I went to Boston w/ the roomie. I had A GREAT time with her family, which is like my second family, & i got to know her guy cousin a bit more. We've known each other for about 4 years & he's always had a crush on me, but i never viewed him as more then my roomies little cousin.. but cousin isn't sooo little anymore.. LOL he's quiet grown up & i see him hahaha... more on that to come!!

2nd weekend in july I headed up to New York and spent it w/ the bestie of 9 years. Went to a concert out in NJ and hit the club scene in the city.. I really don't know why i live in DC, it's an ALRIGHT city. I guess when you go away for a bit you see so many other things that your city is missing and it just makes you wanna pick up & move.

A few days after getting back from NY i went back home to the Dominican Republic. I had SUCH an amazing week out there. I went w/ a roomie and a guy friend... YES JUST A FRIEND, THAT IS ALL. And we had the most AMAZING time. I got to spend time w/ my mother & my little sister is ALLLL grown up.. shes like a windows 7 version of me.. new and improved hehehe. I hung out w/ friends from high school, hit up the beaches and checked out whats hot as far as the nightlife goes. Ohh ya... also saw my ex.. that was interested.. VERY interesting.. but i'll maybe blog about that later.

I came back two days before my birthday so it was time to celebrate here in DC. I hadn't spent a weekend here in DC since maybe June, and here it was about to be august so the girls took me out to Eden Lounge. I rocked a nice white dress & headed with the girlies. I guess all the alcohol from all my trips caught up w/ me THAT night, but I woke up sooooo sick that i had to miss work,which wasn't my intention since i had just missed over a week from when i was in DR. So i try to sleep it off all day thursday & friday i wake up and still feel like trash but i go to work anyways against my better judgement... But i start feeling awful again and head home around 11am.

Now friday was this HUGE party i was having joint w/ my other guy friend who happend to have the same birthday, but being so sick i wasn't in the mood. But liked it or not I had to suck it up and attend b/c i had my friends from NYC coming to stay w/ me. So i decided it was all mental and I refused to be sick. So i put on my happy face, my short dress and party-- only thing was that i choose to NOT drink just b/c i wasn't feeling so well.

The party was insane & we had over 150 people show up ( at a house party-- yess the house was big enough thank god)  I stayed until 2 am and then my outta town friends and I headed back to my place.
We stayed up talking and chilling till 4 am and passed out. The next day i heard the party went on until 6 am.. THAT'S INSANE.. we're NOT in miami bitch! hahahaha

But i was glad people had a good time but saturday and sunday were THE WORSE days for me. I just WOULDN'T feel better. I came down with a fever and i just literally couldn't move. My body was in so much pain but i had no one to take me to the hospital. ( my outta towners left early saturday) and finally my roomie came home and brought my fever down & gave me meds which helped me feel better... but come monday... once again i was REALLLYYYY bad. So my roomie rushed me to the ER. I was there all day. Turns out i was dehydrated ( went thru 3 IVs) and had issues w/ my liver & kidneys... so NOOOO alcohol for me for a WHILE. I'm on serious antibiotics and meds.. but i'm taking it easy b/c i dont wanna get addicted to all those drugs they have me on.

But that's about it for now. I've been taking it easy since. I'm headed to boston in less then 2 weeks to go visit my roomies cousin.. i'll  be out there for about a week & i'm really excited.

That's all for now guys. Hopefully i can get back into writing the way i use to... we'll see

Till next time..

3 thoughts were told!:

Jackson said...

glad to know you're doing better. I saw on fb you were at the er and wondered why.

and your b-day dress was HOT! : )

Anonymous said...

You are a bad blogger, glad you know! Missed ya!

Stephie J said...

Good to hear from ya!! :)

Hope you feel better soon