I'm sorry guys. i knoq i've been a REALLY horrible blogger lately. I can't say it's because i've been so busy or because of lack of material.. NOPE. Not at all.. it's just taken me a bit to get into the groove of things. I feel like i much rather read other peoples blogs then write my own.. BUT i gave my word and i'm sticking to it. So please.. just BARE with me & promise to love, honor, follow & comment my blog. Thanks!
Hehehe
So i don't even know where to start. My life has been completetly different then i envisioned it would be.. and it's taken a while for me to get into the groove of things.. but i'm getting there shortly.
After my break up i was down to 115 lbs... it ws disgusting.. but i've been gaining it back and i'm working out so it goes to the right places. So thats woohoo!
I've been sorta kinda seeing someone.. even tho i know i'm not really ready. I've actually been seeing him for a bit. Since february maybe..we started off talking alot & then we had a HUGE snow storm here in the DMV area so we spoke on the phone for days b/c we were stuck at home.
Anywho it was going well... and then the EX sorta came back into my life and I pushed the guy ( we shall call him cullen- because he reminds me of edward.. but in a not so paleish and not looking in pain all the time type of way) away. And of course shortly after the ex came back things got sour again.. and i went back to cullen.
He's cool. VERY DIFFERENT. He's persian.. and i've never dated someone who isn't spanish.. so thats new to me.. I decided to take things slow with him.. & i haven't even slept with him. I'm kind of on this whole " not sleeping with anyone unless im in a relationship" it's difficult but it's being done!
We had a bit of a falling out a few months ago.. something about religion, his family, my culture and background.. which didn't really go to well with me and things have sort of changed with me... but we'll see how things go.
Onto other aspects of my life. I'm excited to go back to school in the fall. I took the spring semester off b/c my head wasn't in the right place. I wasn't living where i wanted to live. I wasn't doing what i wanted to do & i hadn't found myself yet. But i finally moved with my bff & our furniture is being delivered soon.
I'm excited for summer I have a few trips. My first one being Boston the first week of July. Yay :)
Thanks all for now. I'm sorry this blog was all over the place.
Till' next time!
Inquiry About Logistics Partnership Opportunities[From China][2025.2.12
3:30 p.m.]
-
Dear friend, Hello,this is Jimmy of , also member of WCA. Our company
offers global sea freight, air freight, and integrated logistics services,
helping c...
1 year ago
6 thoughts were told!:
Glad your back, That's good your back in school
glad you doing better girl, and i saw on fb about all your trips, i'm so jealous girl!
I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!
MISSED YOU GORGEOUS!!!
Ohh look who is back! Good deal chick what doesn't kill you makes you stronger
I never thought I would miss a blogger... I've missed you!!!!!
Welcome back. I've been a bad little blogger myself :\. I just posted something today though.
I feel like an addict that just got their fix lol.
Post a Comment