Hi guys!
Quick update.. I'm headed to Boston today for the next week to spend some QC time w/ the boston boo ( if ur confusedread back.The guys that happens to be my roomies cousin) I'm super duper excited!!!!
Ahhh one more thing.. Mr.Forbidden called last night.. We've talked on and off for a while the pass few months. I'm still suprised at how much damage to my last relationship our friendship has done. We have both wanted each other in the worst way... but even now that i've been single for about 8 months we have still not hooked up... I question that sometimes... but it also makes out cat and mouse relationship soo exciting. I can't say whose the cat and whose the mouse.. those roles change soo often between us.. but it keeps it thrilling
& btw.. a detail i left out... He isn't so forbidden anymore.. Just like he called it when we first met. he said to me " In two years, you will be single & I will be single... And i'll be all yours to do with as you please"
He must be some kind of future teller b/c thats exactly the situation. He's completly single... & i don't see that relationship starting up again.. but you never know.. But his ex made it clear to me ( another blog) and his actions are pretty clear that he has no intention of going back... But i'm getting ahead of myself.. i gottta focus on whats in front of me.. and right now... thats Mr.Boston!
Till next time...
Inquiry About Logistics Partnership Opportunities[From China][2025.2.12
3:30 p.m.]
-
Dear friend, Hello,this is Jimmy of , also member of WCA. Our company
offers global sea freight, air freight, and integrated logistics services,
helping c...
1 year ago
1 thoughts were told!:
Do you girl!!
Post a Comment