I've been gone for a long time... but i have alot to say!
So much has happen and i don't even know where to start--- or even if it is a good idea to post again. I really should just delete this blog.... but my blog will not be how it use to be. It will be an outlet to help me.
It will help me be a better person, it will help me overcome everything that i am going through!!
The boo & I broke up! The worst thing that could happen did! He found the blog. --yes you read it right, he found this blog!
It's to much for me to write at this moment. I'm still going through alot! I'm depressed. I hurt him really bad.. i destroyed him. I never thought that i could have so much impact in another persons life.
It took me a while to accept.. but it's over! I was in denial.. thinking that if he really loved me he would forgive me eventually. Thinking that maybe therapy might help... but through all of it i realized i had more issues then i thought.
Now i'm living with a friend, in a 2 bedroom basement and feel completly alone! I've had really bad thoughts and just completly secluded myself. But i realized that this isn't the end. It the ends for the boo and I, but it's a new begining for me.
I'm off to bed right now, because i can't cry anymore. My eyes hurt & so does my heart.
My loyal readers-- please send me your email address. I changed my number and basically any other contact information-- but trust me ive needed u guys sooooo bad-- because i felt like u were the only ones that knew EVERYTHING about me!!!
Stephanie (both of you), Thatgirl, My Side of the Story, and anyone i might have forgotten!
XoXo guys!
PS- u might have noticed alot of my posts are missing--i will eventually go back and delete every single post and this will be my first post towards the new direction my blog will be going.
Inquiry About Logistics Partnership Opportunities[From China][2025.2.12
3:30 p.m.]
-
Dear friend, Hello,this is Jimmy of , also member of WCA. Our company
offers global sea freight, air freight, and integrated logistics services,
helping c...
1 year ago
0 thoughts were told!:
Post a Comment